JD Tremec customizes all of our services to the specific needs of our clients. Every person/organization has it's own unique needs and as a result, we will work with you to ensure our services are customized to meet your needs. To the right is a sample of how your cleaning needs may be customized to an individual client.
JD Tremec offers remodeling, maintenance, and commercial cleaning services in the Panama City Beach area- providing supplies, personnel and a full line of building services to create a convenient, efficient, single source solution for our clients needs.
We know how to get the job done right the first time - and every time!
Fitness Center Cleaning
LET US TAKE CARE OF IT!
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners.
• Clean out any garbage cans that have “spills” inside.
• Vacuum all carpeted areas.
• Sanitize drinking fountains.
• Dust all surfaces including, but not limited to, desk tops, table tops, book cases, computer tables, window sills, top of filing cabinets, top of storage cabinets, etc. Essentially all surfaces. This will be a dry dust on a daily basis.
• Thoroughly clean and sanitize cafeteria tables in the cafeteria as well as staff tables in the staff lounge.
• Sweep all tiled and non-carpeted surfaces.
• Mop all tiled and non-carpeted surfaces.
• Spot clean all glass surfaces.
• Clean entry way glass to cafeteria doors and main entrance doors.
• Remove cobwebs as needed.
• Pick up debris in parking lot and front entrance.
• Stock paper towels, toilet paper, and hand soap in all dispensers.
• Clean all mirrors.
• Clean and sanitize all toilets, thoroughly cleaning in and around the toilet area including the toilet bowl, the toilet seat (both sides), and the base and sides of the toilet.
• Clean and sanitize all sinks located in the building.
• Empty sanitary napkin receptacle and sanitize area.
• Remove any pencils from the ceiling. Report ongoing issues with pencils in ceilings to the Operations Manager.
• Remove gum from all furniture surfaces, floors (both carpeted and non-carpeted). Report ongoing issues or problematic areas.
• Report building repairs completing designated forms.
• Provide supplies needed list by completing designated forms.
• Set up and organize janitorial/supply closets.
• Clean all windows, deep clean, not spot clean.
• Wet dust all surfaces including, but not limited to, desk tops, table tops, book cases, computer tables, window sills, top of filing cabinets, top of storage cabinets, etc., Essentially all surfaces.
• Clean leather couches with leather cleaner.
• Clean microwave in the staff lounge.
• Clean refrigerator and freezer in the staff lounge.
• Thoroughly clean all trash cans.
• Wet dust computer tables, specifically move computers and dust the computer area.
• Remove tape and debris from window surfaces.
• Rinse out trash cans in all non-food serving areas.
• Sanitize telephones.
• Sanitize computer keyboards.
• Clean baseboards.
• Dust surfaces out of standing reach.
• Deep clean tile surfaces.
• Shampoo carpets.